Monday, September 1, 2008

AHHHHH!!!!!

First of all,

Happy birthday B.O.! Booyah! (I meant to write you yesterday, but it is impossible to get internet at home and I have limited means at work).

Also, Congratulations Bernie IV and Hinkston! wow, if ever I felt like I was missing out, it is now. You guys have a sweet blog, I miss both of you and colorado so much!

Kate, how is archie? Miss you too of course.

And, Everyone else, I have a great family, thanks for all the love, support and e-mails, it actually isn't always so easy and fun here, but when I receive e-mails from you guys, it makes everything absolutely wonderful.

Secondly, Sorry I haven't been posting much, I will have to spend some time this weekend, work is so great, but busy! 10-12 hour days so far, but I expect that it will be a bit less soon!

Bueno, pues, os echo de menos! Besos y abrazos!

Zach

2 comments:

The Mankers said...

Yo Zachis. Te extranamos mucho tambien--la vida sigue siendo muy divertido pero no es igual al tiempo cuando estabas por aqui. Espero que estes muy bien y tengo muchas ganas de verte en diciembre.

Big Al said...

yay for bernard and laura but more importantly congrats to us for becoming brother and sister!!!! YAY